NEED BASED SUPPORT (NBS)
Servetogether Foundation is focusing on need-based support (NBS).
Little drops make the mighty ocean. We just step into this and look for helping hands to reach the unreached children.
Providing Need based Health support.
- Children suffer from several other ailments that hamper their growth and development. STF is committed to their health and well-being. This will ensure a better future for them. STF believes that a child with any birth deformity or health defect deserves the attention of society for treatment.
- There are several welfare health schemes flagged by the Indian government and also the state governments to cover the rural and poor population.However, there are some who are unable to access these benefits due to many reasons, such as if they are migrants from other parts of the country, or if they don't possess the required certificates. STF aims to identify such vulnerable children and provide them with need based health support, such as physiotherapy, surgery, or medicinal support.
- While children are prioritized, efforts are made to provide need-based assistance to all who lack access to specialised health care, education, and environmental facilities.
Achievements: Healthcare support centres for children at the Department of Paediatric Orthopaedics, Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health, Bengaluru.
• Pediatric Orthopedic Care :
So far, more than 60 patients have benefited - financial support for surgeries, implants, etc.
• Diabetes in Children:
More than 75 patients received glucometers and strips.
• Physiotherapy equipment donated to IGICH:
Donated 23 equipments.
• Wheelchair Assistance
Donated two wheelchairs